A challenge to all ladies

Monday, February 2, 2009

Normally, I would have had my menu for the week posted but this week's menu has been changed due to a few things. So instead I'm going to post the first day of my participation in
The Feelin' Feminine Challenge.
If you don't know anything about The Challenge, let me give you a little background on it. A young home schooled senior lady named Jocelyn has a website called Feelin' Feminine (http://feelinfeminine.com) where Miss Jocelyn is bring lady like dress and behavior back in today's lost world. The Challenge as she calls it is to wear skirts and dresses for seven days. She gives tips on how to do this and be fashionable at the same time.
Today I decided to wear a grey short sleeved cotton shirt under a dark green sueded cotton jumper with hose and slip on black shoes. Little did I know that we were under a winter storm warning and still am until tomorrow evening. We currently have about two inches of snow on the ground.
In my dress I managed to wrap packages, change diapers, fold laundry, make lunch along with all the normal housework. In some ways wearing a dress made doing the housework easier since jeans have a bad habit of limiting one's bending and stretching reach.
I have decided already what I will be wearing tomorrow. I have a black full pleated skirt that is mid calf length with nice deep pockets that I plan to wear with a white tee shirt and black tights since tomorrow is bathroom cleaning day for me.
If anyone would like to join me in the challenge please feel free to do so. Let's encourage each other and make this form of fashion our everyday dress not just for church and special occasions.
I would love to hear how the challenge is going for other ladies.

Blessings until next time...

0 comments:

Sunrise Mountain

Sunrise Mountain
This is located where my husband grew up in New Jersey

Koenig's 3rd Birthday

Koenig's 3rd Birthday
We went to a local heavy equipment dealer for Koenig's 3rd birthday so he could see the bulldozers there
 
Template Design Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | News and Observers