The First Entry....

Monday, December 17, 2007

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
Psalm 127:3 (KJV)

Yes, our children are a gift from the Lord, even on the days we feel like they're acting like the Devil himself. When we became mommies we didn't know quite what we were getting into. We all had questions about it. Even after having four blessings of my own, there are days I have to admit I want ask God "Am I doing a good job? I mean could I be doing a better job?" All I can do is trust in our Heavenly Father to show me the right way.




.

1 comments:

Jennifer Bogart said...

Found your blog through the AR list :). We think children are a blessing from the Lord as well!

BTW - you have been tagged! You can visit my blog at http://www.quiverfullfamily.com/blog/ for the rules if you'd like to play.

Sunrise Mountain

Sunrise Mountain
This is located where my husband grew up in New Jersey

Koenig's 3rd Birthday

Koenig's 3rd Birthday
We went to a local heavy equipment dealer for Koenig's 3rd birthday so he could see the bulldozers there
 
Template Design Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | News and Observers