Menu Plan Monday for July 20 thru 24 2009

Monday, July 20, 2009

This week I plan to use my crockpot a lot more. I read an article that said for 7 hours on low a crock pot only costs $0.06 to run for the whole day! I did the math and it would cost you only
$1.86 for 31 days of usage. Plus it doesn't heat up your kitchen up . The best part to me is that you can put stuff in the crockpot in the morning and have dinner done except for a few sides without slaving over a hot stove.

Monday: Pork Chops with Apples
Creamed Corn
Steamed Rice

Tuesday: Easy Barbecue Crockpot Meatballs
Buttered Noodles
Green Peas

Wednesday: Crockpot Russian Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Thursday: Crockpot macaroni and cheese with ham

Friday: Haven't quite decided but I will post it when I do

Breakfasts will be cereal, waffles and oatmeal

Lunch will be leftovers

1 comments:

Becca said...

I used to have noodles and butter all the time as a kid. I wouldn't eat much else.

Sunrise Mountain

Sunrise Mountain
This is located where my husband grew up in New Jersey

Koenig's 3rd Birthday

Koenig's 3rd Birthday
We went to a local heavy equipment dealer for Koenig's 3rd birthday so he could see the bulldozers there
 
Template Design Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | News and Observers