Simple Woman's Daybook November 23, 2009

Monday, November 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook
November 23, 2009

Outside my window...It's sunny but cool
I am thinking...That my beloved husbamd will be here again with us in about 12 hours
I am wearing... Long ruffled denim skirt, grey tee shirt and bare feet
I am going to deep clean the house today before dinner
I am reading Cranioklepty-Grave Robbing and the Search for Genius and The Secret by Beverly Lewis
I am thankful.. That my in laws are hosting Thanksgiving dinner, and I won't have to spend the day cooking, cleaning, etc.
From the kitchen... Sweet sourdough starter for tomorrow's bread baking session is resting on the counter
Around the house... I have some last minute cleaning to do before my beloved husband comes home this evening
One of my favorite things...Is holiday baking. I made jan hagel, sugar cookies and chocolate-mint biscotti for my dad to take home with him after they visited this past weekend.
From picture journal... This is a video of the guys that my Dad plays music with it at the church I grew up in. He is the one playing the bass, Dean is playing the banjo, George is playing the six string and Robert is playing the mandolin.
www.facebook.com/#/video/video.php?v=119070564342&ref=mf
If the link doesn't work please comment below and I will fix it so it does. Thanks.
If you want to join us on The Simple WSoman's Daybook just visit Peggy's site at
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com. It's great fun and hope to see you soon.

0 comments:

Sunrise Mountain

Sunrise Mountain
This is located where my husband grew up in New Jersey

Koenig's 3rd Birthday

Koenig's 3rd Birthday
We went to a local heavy equipment dealer for Koenig's 3rd birthday so he could see the bulldozers there
 
Template Design Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | News and Observers