Simple Woman's Daybook

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook
November 17, 2009
I know that this post is a day late but yesterday was rather busy for us. We are going "no TV" except for a 30 minute children's Bible video for us each day. (more on that in an upcoming blog later this week)





Outside my window... The night is clear and cool with stars starting to come out


I am thinking...How long until my beloved husband is back with us


I am thankful for... my parents and oldest daughter coming to visit us this weekend


I am wearing... Grey t-shirt, green jumper, white sox and white sneakers


I am going to ... put the children to bed and finish the house up


I am reading ...Cranioklepty -Grave Robbing and the Search for Genius by Colin Dickey (a great book)


I am hoping... To scan some photos and put them on my blog site


On my mind... How much Kara has been praying for me. Thanks a million.


From the learning rooms... How much Emily's handwriting has improved


Noticing... That I have let my spiritual life slide and how I need to get it in order


From the kitchen... Chocolate mint biscotti cooling for packing into cookie tins for holiday giving


Around the house... The children are playing before they have to start getting ready for bedtime


One of my favorite things...Being able to spend time with my children

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing... Nickolaus got this Tee-shirt at the premier 2012 when we saw a special preview last Wednesday. Thanks to TtheROP at Hot 104.5 for the T-shirt for him and the photo. Still trying to figure how to set photos for the blog :-(
If you world like to join me and the other ladies at A Simple Woman's Daybook just visit Peggy's blog at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com.

0 comments:

Sunrise Mountain

Sunrise Mountain
This is located where my husband grew up in New Jersey

Koenig's 3rd Birthday

Koenig's 3rd Birthday
We went to a local heavy equipment dealer for Koenig's 3rd birthday so he could see the bulldozers there
 
Template Design Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | News and Observers