Menu Plan Monday( okay so it's actually Sunday) October 17 - 23 2010

Sunday, October 17, 2010

With the weather getting colder, I am now making heartier fare for the family. The dear husband and oldest son picked up a small pumpkin so I can make homemade pumpkin pie for dessert one evening. I have never done this so it will be interesting. I will definitely blog about when I do so.

I know it's supposed to be Menu Plan Monday but I plan my menu starting on Sunday and go thru to Saturday.
Sunday Oct 17- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Monday Oct 18 - Brown Sugar Meatloaf, Egg Noodles, Buttered Brocolli
Tuesday Oct 19- Pork Teriyaki, Steamed Rice, Veggies
Wdnesday Oct 20- Omelets, Muffins, Bacon
Thursday Oct 21 -  Baked Spaghetti, Tuscan Garlic Bread
Friday Oct 22 - Butter Roast chicken, Stuffing, Green Beans
Saturday Oct 23  - Hamburger French Fry Casserole

Lunch will be leftovers . Breakfasts will be cereals, biscuits with gravy, oatmeals and toast.

0 comments:

Sunrise Mountain

Sunrise Mountain
This is located where my husband grew up in New Jersey

Koenig's 3rd Birthday

Koenig's 3rd Birthday
We went to a local heavy equipment dealer for Koenig's 3rd birthday so he could see the bulldozers there
 
Template Design Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | News and Observers