Simple Woman Daybook for April 25, 2011

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Simple Woman's Day-book

Monday April 25th 2011

Outside My Window...
 Watching the birds enjoy the breezes and the shadiness of the large maple tree

I am thinking...
I really do need to straighten my desk up

I am thankful for...
The new baby that will join us in October.

From the learning rooms...
Nothing today, just took the day off

From the kitchen...
Fish fillets, French fries, homemade tartar sauce and iced tea for dinner. Peanut butter cookies for snack will be made later

I am wearing...
Blue and white striped tank top, pink tiered skirt and bare feet.

I am creating...
plans for our nursery

I am reading...
How to Home School

On my mind...
Excited to find out the sex of the new baby in May

Around the house...
excitement on new baby yet to come

One of my favorite things...
Salsa and chips

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Therapy for DS aged 4, Dentist for DD aged 8, work on grocery list/menu for May .


Join Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook blog. We look forward to seeing you soon. ☺
  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

How exciting to prepare for a new baby...I see that your youngest is 7 so it has been a while without a baby in the house..I know you're all having fun preparing for the arrival of a new family member...
I love whats on the menu for lunch.
Mama Bear

Sunrise Mountain

Sunrise Mountain
This is located where my husband grew up in New Jersey

Koenig's 3rd Birthday

Koenig's 3rd Birthday
We went to a local heavy equipment dealer for Koenig's 3rd birthday so he could see the bulldozers there
 
Template Design Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | News and Observers