A few freebies to check out (Mini Blog)

Saturday, January 19, 2013

I decided to Google "free stuff January 2013" just to see what come up. I got About 336,000,000 results (0.18 seconds). Way too many for anyone to have search thru. I looked at a few and here are the better freebies out in cyberspace:
 When I go to the Waffle House, I always get the same thing, Hashbrowns that scattered, smothered,covered and chunked. I might to add a waffle soon since there is a coupon for a free waffle from the Waffle House here.
Mom with toddlers will want click here to get Free Beech-Nut Stage 4/Stage 5 Toddler Welcome kit when you sign up for their free monthly eNewsletter.
Lipton is giving away free samples of tea when you "like" them on Facebook. They determine what flavors you'll get but it'd be great way to try new flavors of tea.
I can see clearly now... that everyone has clean glasses thanks to this freebie from Wal-Mart Vision Centers.
Until next time...

0 comments:

Sunrise Mountain

Sunrise Mountain
This is located where my husband grew up in New Jersey

Koenig's 3rd Birthday

Koenig's 3rd Birthday
We went to a local heavy equipment dealer for Koenig's 3rd birthday so he could see the bulldozers there
 
Template Design Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | News and Observers