A Pretty Sweet Tooth

Thursday, January 24, 2013

I have a very busy day yesterday between church dinner, rewriting a few articles for publication and life in general. I just wanted to let you all know I have had a chance to review some great things recently and am so looking forward to sharing my thoughts on these products.
 For all of you who have a sweet tooth, you'll definitely will want to make it a point to read today's blog. I'll be reviewing a local bakery that is becoming quite popular for their cupcakes.
I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright! 

  On Friday's blog I'll be doing the first of three reviews on some great products that will help you smell and feel pretty. Hey guys don't think that this post isn't for you. Oh no, since Valentine's Day is just around the corner these would make great gifts for the special lady in your life

Until next time...

0 comments:

Sunrise Mountain

Sunrise Mountain
This is located where my husband grew up in New Jersey

Koenig's 3rd Birthday

Koenig's 3rd Birthday
We went to a local heavy equipment dealer for Koenig's 3rd birthday so he could see the bulldozers there
 
Template Design Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | News and Observers