Inspired by...

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I thought this evening I would veer off the beaten path anklet you know why I blog. I mean what inspires me to write each day.
When I started Mmommy Musings it was just going to be a place to share random thought and such . I thought that if I got a few people like maybe 4 or 5  I would be doing pretty good.
Fast forward to today and I am blessed to say Mmommy Musings now has 15 followers(and growing), an official Facebook page, an email address and a Twitter account. (I am working on getting pages for Mmommy Musings on sites like MySpace, Tumblr, Linked In, Digg and other sites)
That's great but what inspires you? is what you're asking yourself right now.
 Lots of things inspire me but the main things are my family, my faith, my friends and my readers. A lot of times I will read or hear something and it will inspire me to write.
As a mom of a special needs child, I like to write about things that not only affect our family but also the families of all special needs children and adults.
I love to cook and try new recipes. I like to share great  recipes with people so they too can enjoy then. I also like to let folks know if a recipe is a complete and utter disaster so they can avoid the same mistakes I made.
I also like to write about things my readers are interested in. I am always looking forward to writing about things that interest you my readers.
I hope this gives you a little insight into me.
Until next time...

0 comments:

Sunrise Mountain

Sunrise Mountain
This is located where my husband grew up in New Jersey

Koenig's 3rd Birthday

Koenig's 3rd Birthday
We went to a local heavy equipment dealer for Koenig's 3rd birthday so he could see the bulldozers there
 
Template Design Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | News and Observers