Simple Woman's Daybook Monday October 19, 2009

Monday, October 19, 2009


The Simple Woman's Daybook
October 19, 2009

Outside my window… I see bright green leaves that are slowly turning crimson, gold and blaze orange

I am thinking... How blessed I am to be able to teach my children at home

I am thankful for...I have the menu for the upcoming week planned

From the learning rooms...We learned about character traits and made our own stories up.

From the kitchen... There are chocolate chip cookies to be eaten for afternoon snacks with ice cold milk

I am wearing...Knee length green skirt, black tee sweater and blue fuzzy slippers

I am creating... My lesson plans for the week

I am going... To finish cleaning the house up

I am reading... No Impact Man by Collin Beave

I am hoping... To get Emily her twin bed tomorrow when we go out

I am hearing... The children playing in the living room

Around the house...There are a few odd and ends that need wrapping up

One of my favorite things... How cool the autumn weather is compared to the summer heat.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Various appointments, trip to the circus, church

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... I am still trying to figure out how to outlay photos in blogger so my photo is up top of my entry.
Join The Simple Woman's Daybook by visiting her site at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/.
Blessings until next time... Denise

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Simple Woman's Daybook. Beautiful daybook entry! I've enjoyed my visit this afternoon.

~Mrs.Cuddles

The Man Crew said...

Thanks for sharing your daybook with us...it's a neat way to sum up your week, isn't it?? Welcome to the daybookers, watch out...you MAY get hooked! I'm hopelessly addicted to reading them. Loved your picture...and it's OK if it isn't at the bottom ;) Hope to see you again! Have a great week!
Blessings,
Kristy

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading your thoughtful post for Simple Woman's Daybook. Thanks so much for sharing. Mister Linky is up for this week's Crock Pot Wednesday and there's a giveaway going on. Come check it out.

dtbrents said...

I enjoyed your daybook. Welcome. I hope you continue with us. I love watching birds as well. I will visit again Monday. Doylene

Sunrise Mountain

Sunrise Mountain
This is located where my husband grew up in New Jersey

Koenig's 3rd Birthday

Koenig's 3rd Birthday
We went to a local heavy equipment dealer for Koenig's 3rd birthday so he could see the bulldozers there
 
Template Design Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | News and Observers