Menu Plan Monday October 19 thru October 23, 2009

Monday, October 19, 2009





Here's what we'll be having for dinner this week. I'm doing the eggs since I realized that I have two dozen eggs that expire on the 23rd of this month! I might just make some cookies and a batch of brownies just to use the eggs up. This will also give me snacks for the upcoming week.


Monday October 19- Smoked Sausage, Scrambled Eggs, Biscuits and Gravy

Tuesday October 20 - Mini Meatloaves, Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans

Wednesday October 21- Cheesy Spirals, Peas and Carrots, Pudding

Thursday October 22- Panko Crusted Chicken, Steamed Rice, Corn

Friday October 23- Clean Out The Refrigerator Night (CORN)

0 comments:

Sunrise Mountain

Sunrise Mountain
This is located where my husband grew up in New Jersey

Koenig's 3rd Birthday

Koenig's 3rd Birthday
We went to a local heavy equipment dealer for Koenig's 3rd birthday so he could see the bulldozers there
 
Template Design Downloaded From Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates | News and Observers